We're looking for
new donors for the ocean.
Thanks to our Venture Philanthropy approach, we offer a more collaborative and impactful approach to environmental philanthropy.
We provide a ‘one click’ solution to ocean conservation, for everyone. The public, corporations, governments, NGOs and foundations, all can join the fight to save the oceans through 10% for the ocean.
Our vision is to build an ocean superfund.
- Pioneering, innovative solutions, with potential to be scaled up.
- Projects where grant-seed funding can help the development of a viable model long term, with the aim of achieving financial sustainability.
- Best in class impact measurement, with a business-like approach to processes and results.
When ‘doing good’ is done well.
Philanthropy can be a powerful force for positive change. At 10% for the ocean, we:
- Think like a business
- Spend on advertising, marketing, and fundraising to scale awareness and drive extraordinary charitable giving
- Take a Venture Capital approach to selecting ocean projects that receive grant monies
- Work with leading conservationists, scientists, advocates, and partner brands
- Champion teamwork and collaboration to assemble a coalition of ocean stakeholders
- Act with transparency and diligence
Through a rigorous due diligence process.
Our team curates a portfolio of bold initiatives poised to drive change at scale. Our Advisory Board then reviews our overall strategy and helps to select and support our project partners.
We handpick projects around themes, such as Ocean and Climate change, Biodiversity, Health, and Nutrition…
We aim to attract a wider range of funders, who would not usually have considered the Ocean in their giving strategy.